sobota, 25 maja 2013

The Hounds of Baskerville

Całkowity zakaz kopiowania! Jest to moja własna praca, na podstawie drugiego odcinka drugiej serii.




16-th March I was read newspaper when Sherlock cried.
- I need a case!
When Sherlock is bored, he is unpleasant so I turn on my laptop  and  I checked the mailbox. There was only one email. 'Dear Mr Holmes, Please can You help me to find my pet rabbit Bluebell? Before Bluebell disappeared, he started to glow in the dark. Thank you from Kirsty Stapleton.' I read. Sherlock only looked to email and he was say 'Bored!' Suddenly there was a knock at the door. Minutes later I first met Henry Knight. Henry was a normal-looking bloke in his late 20s. He told us his story. When he was a child, he and his father went to Dewer's Hallow. But his dad never come back... They were attacked by a very big monster that looked like a dog. Around they was a fog. Last night (15-th March) Henry come back to Dewer's Hallow and sow a big footprint! Frightened he escaped. At the beginning Sherlock didn't want to take a case. But Henry say 'Mr Holmes, they were the footprints of huge hound!' Sherlock asked to repeat the words. And Henry said again 'Mr Holmes, they were the footprints of huge hound.' And I heard 'I'll take a case.' I was really surprised! We have agreed with Henry on Dartmoor. And Sherlock have a good mood all day.

6 komentarzy:

  1. Hmm... ja za bardzo angielskiego nie umiem, ale dałam sobie na tłumacz xD Mi się bardzo podoba :D Cała notka to racja :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. Całkiem niezłe ;).
    Podoba mi się, a poza tym zmusiłaś mnie, abym przeczytała coś po angielsku ;P.
    Przy okazji trzymam kciuki za Twoje publikacje na fanfiction.net ^^.
    Pozdrawiam i życzę jak najwięcej weny,
    Blackie Line

    PS. Przykro mi z powodu drugiego bloga...

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. Fajne, fajne... :) Tylko nie wiem, czy w tym sformułowaniu: "But he's dad" nie powinno być "his". Bo chodziło o "Ale jego ojciec"...? Jeśli nie, to przepraszam :)
    Pozdrawiam i życzę weny do obu blogów...
    Cave

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  4. Hejka :D
    Zostałaś/eś nominowana/y do Liebster Blog Award ! Gratuluję :3 http://zakazana-milosc-moze-byc-slodka.blogspot.com/

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  5. So nice story!
    I really like it, and I'm proud of You. You don't mix times :D
    hugs,
    Drowned

    OdpowiedzUsuń